Ten reasons to choose NBS audio cables
1. Lowest noise floor of any audio cable on the marketNBS cables eliminate up to 98% of radio frequency and electromagnetic interferences WITHOUT compromising dynamic range. You get the FULL resolution of your system minus the noise. Delivering "Nothing But Signal" is what NBS cables are all about.
2. Hand-made constructionWe've tried to machine-make cables in an effort to reduce cost. But the result was lacking. They simply didn't sound as good. So, hand-made they remain from start to finish. Every cable is individually crafted and tested.
3. The best materials money can buyWe don't cut a single corner. We use the purest available solid core copper, silver (for shielding and solder), rhodium (white gold), yellow gold, and chromium.
4. There's more to an NBS cable than meets the eyeOur unique wire-weave pattern requires substantially more material than you might imagine. A single four-foot cable, for example, can require up to 48-feet of solid core copper wire. That's why our top-end cables are so rigid.
5. Distance/Time Dependent designsThe inherent conductance/impedance values of a material impact signal transfer ratios in a predictable manner. In practical terms, that means we design a four-foot interconnect somewhat differently than a 20-foot interconnect of the same line. Every NBS cable is uniquely engineered to maximize information retrieval "in sync."
CUSTOMER COMMENTS | WHAT'S NEW | WHY NBS? | PRODUCT INFORMATION | PRODUCT REVIEWS | PURCHASING INFOMATION For technical questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NBS Audio Cables 5583 West 78th Street Edina, MN 55439 U.S.A. (952) 848-1100
© 1998-2015, NBS Audio Cables. All rights reserved.
For technical questions, e-mail: email@example.com